Анастасия Санкова
+7 (495) 947-67-85 +7 (916) 326-34-14

Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey
 Сообщение Добавлено: 05 ноя 2019, 09:24 

Panthers tight end Greg Olsen said earlier this month that he’s on his way to a full recovery after his second foot surgery in as many years and he discussed his playing future with reporters at the team’s facility on Wednesday.Olsen said he should be healed in three or four months and expressed confidence that he’ll be ready to play in time for the start of the 2019 season. He’s under contract with the Panthers Ian Thomas Jersey , but knows that missing 16 games over the last two years is one of “many factors” that make his return to the team in 2019 less than a sure thing.“I think that’s always your intention,” Olsen said, via Joe Person of . “I still feel like I can play at a high level. Obviously I said that before the season too and it didn’t exactly work out. It’s been a frustrating two years, there’s no question about it. There’s a lot of other people who have a lot of say in it. What they feel my future is here Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey , what other opportunities present themselves, it’s hard to say. I still enjoy playing. I still know I can play, but that decision isn’t always up to me.”One of the factors for Olsen to consider could be the possibility of moving to the broadcast booth. He worked a game during the 2017 season and auditioned for jobs last offseason, so another injury may have him thinking more seriously about life away from the field. David Tepper continues shaking up the business side of his new franchise"In David Tepper’s long talk with reporters last night Daeshon Hall Jersey , he mentioned a lot of things that will develop into headline news during a long off season. Included in that discussion was confirmation that the Panthers have promoted Kristi Coleman to the position of Chief Financial Officer. Coleman was previously with the Panthers in the role of Director of Finance.Tepper has made a number of moves in his first year to overturn the Panthers’ executive leadership. The departure of former CFO Mike Dudan and the promotion of Coleman is just the latest in that series. It doesn’t seem, however, that Tepper wants to burn away all traces of the previous administrative staff. Promoting Coleman shows that he wants both change and qualified candidates, and isn’t dogmatic in his pursuit of either. From Coleman already being in the front office to pulling new Team President Tom Glick all the way from Manchester City Football Club Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , Tepper has proven willing to look just about anywhere to assemble his ideal leadership team.

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ]