Анастасия Санкова
+7 (495) 947-67-85 +7 (916) 326-34-14

Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Список форумов » Наши вест хайленд уайт терьеры » Наши собаки

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Alright Construction has many many interesting idea
 Сообщение Добавлено: 04 июн 2021, 05:24 

Of course, what OSRS fire cape are mini-games without benefits? :wub: I thought, since virtually all miniature games do clothing to try out something a bit different. 1st, there will of course be the optional exp choice for points. However, to kind assistance with summoning, I thought possibly 1 pet you can buy is a cool thought. Other than that, though, I thought maybe you could buy traps that don't fall down, maybe a FEW clothing, and maybe a decorative shield with different creatures on such or it. (again, thoughts are welcome) Also, is it just me, or is hunt kind of a weird word? Consider it.

Alright Construction has many many interesting ideas... however there are a couple of things I actually would love to see added to PoH. Farming Room Hotspots. This is merely a easy approach that will assist you farm a whole lot longer... this can not possibly provide you some high up advantage over the rest because it doesn't speed up your time to get Harvests or anything like that... it's just a simple way to Farm in the confort of your home with your selection of exactly what plots to get.

There are two side conceal spots, these may be made into anything but special farming spots (I.E: Calquats, Spirit Trees, Etc.) and when anything however allotments are created it will create two. All these are on the sides of the space, just like in catherby's farming spot.

There's an upperpatch, which may be made into any patch kind but particular, and allotment. Then there is the center patch, which can be made into almost any patch however allotment. The final hotspot, is a mulch hotspot, which is located on the opposit side of the highest patch, along buy OSRS GP side this hotspot is a bank booth hotspot, which may be made into a bank booth.

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Список форумов » Наши вест хайленд уайт терьеры » Наши собаки