Анастасия Санкова
+7 (495) 947-67-85 +7 (916) 326-34-14

Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: mpic gold in 1998. It’s an astonishing collection
 Сообщение Добавлено: 10 авг 2018, 10:35 

Jack Butland has described Joe Hart as someone he looked up to as he prepares to replace him in between the sticks for England this weekend. The goalkeeper is set to start for the Three Lions against Germany on Saturday - and hopefully against the Netherlands on Tuesday - after Hart was injured in Sundays Manchester derby.He will face competition from Fraser Forster and Tom Heaton for the spot - and a place on the plane to France for Euro 2016 - but Butland says the England goalkeepers get on extremely well and described Hart as a modern hero for him earlier in his career. Jack Butland says he looked up to Joe Hart (left) at Birmingham City I wasnt a goalkeeper until I was 13 or 14 so before that, my heroes were the likes of Paul Scholes and David Beckham, but since becoming a goalkeeper, Ive obviously trained with Joe Hart, Butland told Sky Sports at the launch of Englands Euro 2016 kit with Nike.We trained together for a couple of years when I was at Birmingham and he was someone who, at the time, was making the moves in the game that I wanted to make.He was certainly someone that I looked up to, having trained with him for that year, as a much more modern hero for sure. Butland has earned three caps for the England senior squad Its very positive between the England goalkeepers. We get on extremely well, and at the end of the day, its where we work and you want it to be as enjoyable as possible.From our point of view as professionals, we want to be competitive and be the best but its enjoyable at the same time. We push each other on, we congratulate each other and we back each other so there are lots of positive things going on. From our point of view as professionals, we want to be competitive and be the best but its enjoyable at the same time. We push each other on. Butland on Joe Hart Its brilliant, I love coming away because its always like that and I feel like each time Ive gone on a trip with England, Ive come away feeling sharper, fitter and better about myself.England had a poor showing at the 2014 World Cup, where they failed to get out of their group - but followed it up with a 100 per cent record in qualification for Euro 2016. Butland says confidence is high in the England camp They face some testing friendlies in the next few months ahead of their June 11 opener against Russia and Butland expects the feeling to be positive in the camp as they build-up to the competition.Were obviously very confident. We believe that we have more than enough ability but were coming up against some tough sides so were trying to prepare for that, certainly over the next week against Germany and Holland, he added.We have a lot of talent in the squad with a number of young players who are coming through and making their way in the game and experienced professionals who are doing the same. Butland lines up alongside Phil Jagielka and Phil Jones before a Euro 2016 qualifier in Lithuania Theres great togetherness between everyone especially after the qualifying campaign that weve had and hopefully some good friendlies coming up that will test us.Come the end of it, hopefully the confidence will be even higher and well be ready to go so Im expecting it to be on point with everyone focused and raring to go. Statistical Euro squad Who is in the Euro 2016 squad according to the stats? Its down to us to be ready, but were confident with the players that we have and the ability that weve got that we can beat anyone. Weve shown that over the qualifying campaign and the friendlies so its down to us to convert that and make sure we do it on the big stage in the Euros.Despite his relatively young age of 23, Butland is no stranger to international competition, having already been part of the squad for Euro 2012 as well as competing in the Olympics for Team GB. Butland was part of the Team GB mens football team during the 2012 Olympics The stopper believes his 28 appearances for the under-21s gives him a great platform for the upcoming tournament in France.Ive been fortunate enough to go to many tournaments - the Euros in Poland and Ukraine, two European Championships with the under-21s, the under-20 World Cup and other tournaments with the younger age groups with England where weve been successful as well. Key dates We look at the key dates coming up in Englands diary Ive had my fair share and I know what its like and what it takes to go away for long periods of time, how to keep busy and how to keep focused so I think it will set me up perfectly in terms of experience for the summer and hopefully my performances from this year can add to that.Ive been working all season and all my career to be No 1. Ill do my best to continue that for the rest of the year to put together as big of a case as I can for myself.But ultimately, I want to part of a successful team with England no matter who plays in goal. Ill back and support anyone who is in there and hopefully on a personal note - and more importantly as a team - its a positive and successful one.Jack Butland wears Englands new 2016 home goalkeeper kit, built for speed with revolutionary Nike Aeroswift innovation. Visit nike.com for more information. Also See: Low: England are contenders Hodgson wont isolate players England call up Heaton for Hart Kane-Alli can be England stars Will Richardson Jersey . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. Donte Moncrief Jersey . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points. http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-Lo ... ?cat=990.J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity. Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4. Ronnie Harrison Jaguars Jersey . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions.Jaromir Jagr is going to retire as one of hockey’s most accomplished talents. He has won NHL scoring title five times, earned MVP honors once, named to seven first or second all-star teams and two Stanley Cups plus an Olympic gold in 1998. It’s an astonishing collection of hardware – one that’s long made him a first-ballot Hall of Famer. And yet, I’m not sure any of this captures the uniqueness of this generational talent. Maybe the most amazing aspect of Jaromir Jagr, now 42, is that there hasn’t been a quick and fast depreciation in his skill set. It’s a fascinating phenomenon, because there’s plenty of data to suggest that the aging process is a cruel one for players, generally as they hit that 30-and-beyond mark. In Jagr’s case, the 30-year mark was twelve years ago, and there are a ton of miles on his body. Jag has played 1,686 games spanning the Czech League, NHL and KHL (2008-11) since 1988. One could reasonably estimate that such a burden on a player – even one of Jagr’s talent – would be onerous. A close examination of Jagr’s key 5-on-5 numbers since age 34 in the NHL are revealing. His 5-on-5 icetime, by the way, has remained relatively consistent; it was 13:26 per game in 2006-07 and is 13:38 per game this season. Jagrs Relative Dominance Season PTS/60 Corsi On% Corsi Off% 2006-07 2.79 55.1% 47.6% 2007-08 1.86 59.1% 51.5% 2011-12 1.97 53.5% 49.9% 2012-13 2.04 53.1% 50.0% 2013-14 2.00 59.2% 52.3% 2014-15 1.20 60.0% 48.0% Jagr’s scoring rate has experienced a drop this season, but with only 11 games played, it’s probable this is statistical noise. Scoring in and of itself is a volatile thing in hockey, and based on his output in recent seasons, it’s reasonable to believe he’ll jump back near his usual 2-points-per-60 rate. The impressive data comes in the two right columns. Here, we have Corsi% On, which shows the percentage of a team’s 5-on-5 shot attempts with the player on the ice. Corsi% Off shows the opposite – the percentage of a team’s 5-on-5 shot attempts with player the off the ice. The statistical theory is that, if a player is having a positive impact on his team’s performance, the team will benefit with him on the ice, and suffer with him off the ice. For basically every season in which we have the daata, Jagr’s teams have been significantly better with him on the ice.ddddddddddddMost outrageous is the fact that in the early goings of the 2014-2015 season, New Jersey is controlling 60.0% of play 5-on-5 with Jagr on the ice – a number reserved only for the league’s elite. New Jersey is controlling just 48.0% of play at 5-on-5 when Jagr is on the bench. It’s difficult to believe that New Jersey could very well be reliant on the performance of a 42-year-old to push towards the post-season, but based on the early numbers, it appears to be the case. The team is fantastic with him, and not so much without him. Let’s return to Jagr’s multi-year performance – specifically his Corsi% On and Corsi% Off numbers. Jagr has played 375 games in the NHL since 2006-07. Just how great has Jagr been over these years relative to his peers? We looked at the Corsi performances of every forward who has appeared in at least 375 games and here are the top 10 in terms of Corsi Relative. Relative Elite PLAYER GP AGE CorsiRel% Daniel Sedin 593 25-34 +8.3% Henrik Sedin 621 25-34 +7.0% Justin Williams 508 24-33 +6.4% Jaromir Jagr 375 33-42 +6.1% Patrik Elias 570 29-38 +5.6% Chris Kunitz 578 26-35 +5.6% Patrice Bergeron 518 20-29 +5.6% Zach Parise 546 21-30 +5.5% Corey Perry 611 20-29 +5.3% Sidney Crosby 478 18-27 +5.1% There’s a couple of notables here. One, only three forwards posted a better RelativeCorsi% (the difference between a player’s Corsi% On and Corsi% Off) than Jaromir Jagr. Two, there’s a key difference between Jaromir Jagr and everyone else – Jagr’s doing it in the twilight of his career, and except for portions of Elias’ run, the rest of these players posted these definitively elite possession numbers in prime years. Considering how many of Jagr’s peers have long aged out of the league due to performance decline and/or injury issues, it’s doubly astonishing. Jagr’s joked about playing until the age of 50 in interviews with local media, so it’s quite possible we’re going to see a lot more of the Czech beyond the 2014-2015 season. Based on his play so far, that’s a very good thing for the National Hockey League. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ]