Анастасия Санкова
+7 (495) 947-67-85 +7 (916) 326-34-14

Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Список форумов » Оч.Умелые Ручки)

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Ronnie Harrison Jersey
 Сообщение Добавлено: 05 ноя 2019, 06:51 

The Jacksonville Jaguars got some good news on Tuesday prior to the start of their first Organized Team Activity (OTA) practice of the 2019 NFL season. Defensive end Yannick Ngakoue Corey Grant Jersey , who had..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Cat Countrya Jacksonville Jaguars communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsJaguarsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsYannick Ngakoue reports for Jaguars OTAsNew,8commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareYannick Ngakoue reports for Jaguars OTAsPhoto by Sam Greenwood/Getty ImagesThe Jacksonville Jaguars got some good news on Tuesday prior to the start of their first Organized Team Activity (OTA) practice of the 2019 NFL season. Defensive end Yannick Ngakoue, who had skipped the latest rounds of voluntary workouts, will be reporting for the first week of OTAs, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.Ngakoue is entering the final year of his rookie contract, so it’s pretty clear he is angling for a new long term deal, as he should be. The former third round pick has played well above his rookie deal, emerging as one of the more disruptive pass rushers in the NFL since his rookie season. Yannick Ngakoue has racked up 29.5 sacks over the past three seasons along with 70 quarterbacks hits and 10 forced fumbles. He was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2017 and nearly had back-to-back double digit sack seasons https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marcell-Dareus-Jersey , missing out in 2018 with 9.5 sacks, even with a slow start to the year.Ngakoue reported to the first set of voluntary workouts, then skipped and is now back again for OTAs, so I think it’s pretty clear that he is looking for a new deal but has shown the team a sign of good faith by initially reporting, making his point, and coming back into the fold. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with a new long-term deal prior to the start of training camp. Earlier this year, the Browns signed Carlos Hyde to be their bell cow back.Now, he can’t even get carries after being traded to Jacksonville Josh Lambo Color Rush Jersey , and he’s not thrilled with it.The Jaguars running back got just 10 carries after starter Leonard Fournette was ejected for fighting last week, but that was still a season-high since the trade. Between Fournette getting the bulk of the work when well and T.J. Yeldon ahead of him, Hyde has 27 carries for 93 yards in four games with the Jaguars.鈥淚 went from starter [Cleveland] to not getting the ball at all, down to third string,鈥?Hyde said, via John Reid of the Florida Times-Union. 鈥淵es, it鈥檚 frustrating but I have to be patient for my time to come back around. When it comes, I鈥檒l be ready. . . .鈥淭he only reason I got more [carries] was because Leonard went out. I just want to play more and be more involved.鈥漈he Jaguars have since changed quarterbacks and offensive coordinators (Blake Bortles was benched for Cody Kessler and Nathaniel Hackett was fired and replaced with Scott Milanovich) Ronnie Harrison Jersey , so perhaps things will change for Hyde. At least in the short-term, with Fournette earning a one-game suspension, there’s more of a chance.But the Jaguars clearly traded for him as an insurance policy rather than a featured part of the offense, back when they thought it might be a policy they needed during a playoff run.

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Список форумов » Оч.Умелые Ручки)