Анастасия Санкова
+7 (495) 947-67-85 +7 (916) 326-34-14

Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: William Perry Jersey
 Сообщение Добавлено: 05 ноя 2019, 05:44 

Bears quarterback Chase Daniel feels like he let the team down with his play against the Giants in Sunday’s 30-27 overtime loss Gale Sayers Jersey , but mistakes were not limited to the offensive side of the ball.The Bears allowed the Giants 74 yards in the first half before letting Saquon Barkley break loose for a 22-yard run in the final seconds. That was followed by a nine-yard pass and a field goal at the whistle that accounted for the only offensive points of the half by the Giants.Things got worse after halftime. The Giants put together back-to-back touchdown drives, ate seven minutes with another drive later in the game and then got the only points of overtime to beat the Bears.Cornerback Prince Amukamara pointed to Barkley’s run as a turning point after the game and linebacker Danny Trevathan thought the unit lacked the necessary precision.“It was kind of sloppy out there,鈥欌€?Trevathan said, via the Chicago Sun-Times. 鈥樷€榌We] don鈥檛 make excuses. Our defense is trying to fly around and make a play. It wasn鈥檛 our best game https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Singletary-Jersey , but I feel like we still played good. We鈥檒l be back next week better than ever.”Sloppiness won’t cut it against the Rams next Sunday, so Trevathan’s prediction needs to be on the nose for the Bears to bounce back with a win. Plenty of people cared deeply about Wednesday’s release of the schedule. Broncos coach Vic Fangio is not one of them.“I had no reaction, really,” Fango told reporters on Thursday. “I’m only interested to see who we play the first two weeks because that’s who you’ll start planning on in the offseason. Other than that Dick Butkus Color Rush Jersey , the schedule at this point in the season is really kind of irrelevant. Where the schedule does matter sometimes is during the season you may play teams that might be missing players. That helps you. Or, you might be missing your own players. That hurts you. Or, you get a team that’s on a hot streak and you get them right in the middle of their hot streak, or you get them when they’re playing down a little bit. There’s no way to predict what’s a good schedule.”Still William Perry Jersey , one of those first two opponents is the Bears, the team for which Fangio most recently worked.“It’ll just be another game,” Fangio said. “I’m sure there’ll be a little bit of build up to it, but it will be special to go against those guys. Those guys were great players and great people. I loved being around them https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Ditka-Jersey , but for those 60 minutes it’ll be another NFL game.”The Broncos are hoping Fangio isn’t just another coach. In this era of young offensive minds, Fangio’s no-nonsense, old-school attitude could be exactly what Denver needs.

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ]