Анастасия Санкова
+7 (495) 947-67-85 +7 (916) 326-34-14

Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Patrick Willis Color Rush Jersey
 Сообщение Добавлено: 30 окт 2019, 05:18 

Well https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jaquiski-Tartt-Jersey , it’s something!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers Quarterback49ers backup quarterbacks make the ‘first’ or best tierNew,54commentsWell, it’s something!PDTShareTweetShareShare49ers backup quarterbacks make the ‘first’ or best tierThe San Francisco 49ers have few things to be listed as No. 1, but when they do, it’s something to celebrate. We have the No. 1 tight per Pro Football Focus and now, according to our own SB Nation’s Christian D’Andrea has created tiers of backup quarterbacks. The 49ers make the first tier with Nick Mullens. A tier including Indianapolis Colts’ Jacoby Brisset, Los Angeles Chargers’ Tyrod Taylor, New Orleans Saints’ Teddy Bridgewater, Washington’s Case Keenum, and Tennessee Titans’ Ryan Tannehill. One thing: We trulydon’t know who the backup quarterback is yet. That is to be decided in training camp in a few months. The battle is between C.J. Beathard and Mullens, but many of you are ready to see the 49ers move onto Mullens right now. First, here’s what D’Andrea said about Mullens: The tier is one of quarterbacks who “could acceptably start in worse situations Mike Person Jersey ,” and that sounds like a good description for Mullens. The 49ers backup quarterback battle gets going when training camp starts. Given that he’s been benched twice, the 49ers may want to cut ties with Beathard sooner rather than later given that they’ve shown they don’t have faith in him to get the job done. Mullens really has developed as a quarterback given he began on the practice squad as an undrafted free agent two years ago. Backup quarterback isn’t the greatest problem to have, but knowing you at least don’t have issues with a second signal caller coming in for a game or a quarter for whatever the reason is refreshing. Just so much as the 49ers don’t lose their starter three weeks into the season. I mean, look at the Seattle Seahawks. They are in the final tier, “Tier VII: Young guys who look in no way ready” with Paxton Lynch. 49ers cornerback Jason Verrett is healthy. He didn’t play Sunday, though.Verrett was a healthy scratch for the first time after missing the season opener with an ankle injury. He patiently awaits a chance to make his 49ers debut.“Yeah, it’s very difficult when it’s like that,” Verrett, 28, said, via Matt Maiocco of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “But at the same time, I’m a pro. I take it for what it is Patrick Willis Color Rush Jersey , and control what I can control and just try to move forward with it.”Considering Verrett’s injury history — he played only 25 games for the Chargers, while missing 55 with injuries — the 49ers are taking a deliberate approach in Verrett’s return from minor ankle surgery last month. He also is returning from an Achilles tear that ended his 2018 season before it began.“I know he really wanted to get out there last week, but we tried to play it smart with him,” 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said. “He has a better chance to get out there this week. That’s something we will discuss. It doesn’t all have to do with him. It’ll have to do with the rest of the roster, and how we plan on attacking these guys.”In 2014, when he played 14 games, Verrett earned Pro Bowl honors.“It’s definitely an adjustment for me, not being on the field,” Verrett said. “I’m just taking it by day by day.”

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ]